- Mar. 20, 2017 - The registration deadline is extended to March 31, 2017
- Feb. 20, 2017 - Conference registration is available now. See Registration page for details.
- Feb. 13, 2017 - The registration system will be open by Feb. 20. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an invitation letter to apply for visa to China.
- ABSTRACT/FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Abstracts/full paper will be accepted through the submission site until 10 November/ 13 November, 2016.
Welcome to the official website of the 11th International Conference on Geometric Modeling and Processing (GMP 2017), which will take place between April 17-19, 2017 in Xiamen, Fujian, China.
GMP is an international conference series that focuses on both mathematical and computational aspects of geometric modeling and simulation. The design and analysis of robust algorithms for geometric data is fundamental to a wide variety of applications in computational science, including computer graphics, computer vision, numerical approximation of PDEs, scientific computation, CAD/CAM, and robotics. GMP conferences provide researchers and practitioners with a forum for exchanging new ideas, discussing new applications, and presenting new solutions. GMP 2017 invites the submission of full-length papers on topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Mathematical foundations of computer-aided geometric design
- Computational geometry algorithms and analyses
- Multi-resolution and heterogeneous modeling
- 3D printing and computational manufacturing
- Geometric feature modeling and recognition
- Representation of curves and surfaces
- Discrete differential geometry
- Isogeometric analysis
- Shape optimization
- Material modeling
- Konrad Polthier (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Yongjie Jessica Zhang (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Yang Liu (Microsoft Research Asia, China)
Nov. 03Nov. 10, 2016 — abstract submission Nov. 10Nov. 13, 2016 — paper submission (23:59:00 GMT/UTC)
- Dec. 20, 2016 — first round review notification
- Jan. 22, 2017 — revised version submission
- Feb. 15, 2017 — second round review notification
- Feb. 22, 2017 — final version submission
- Apr. 17-19, 2017 — conference date
English is the official language of the conference. Manuscripts must be written in English. The submitted papers should present previously unpublished, original results that are not simultaneously submitted elsewhere. All papers will be rigorously peer-reviewed by members of the international program committee. The review will be double-blind.
Download the LaTex template for manuscripts.
Link for submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gmp2017
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of Computer-Aided Geometric Design (Elsevier). To meet the high standards of this journal, papers will undergo a two-stage review process. Authors of papers that are determined to be acceptable with minor revisions during a first review cycle will be invited to submit a revised version for a second review cycle. Only the papers that are accepted in this second review cycle will appear in the journal issue and be presented at the conference. Submissions with strong potentials but requiring major revisions will be recommended to Computer-Aided Geometric Design for a fast-track submission process with optional reviewer continuity.
Please feel free to contact the GMP 2017 organization team through: email@example.com.